Sunday, January 23, 2005

Contact Juggling Revisited

After trying to teach myself contact juggling for years (literally) I finally broke down and bought a book. It's called Contact Juggling by James Ernest. It's spiral bound so it lays flat for practicing. I've reverted back to my old method of standing in front of my bed, so the mattress cushions the wooden ball when I drop it. I'm already making some progress thanks to the book. And now I'm learning the names of some of the patterns so I can better communicate with other jugglers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D I love to CJ. I'm actually a professional instructor for Try out Toys atm. You should check out contactjugging.org if you havent yet. There are tons of great resources for learning.

Twisthem488

Fayme Zelena Harper said...

I got one of my contact spheres from them. I even wrote to them about teaching at one of their events but never heard back. They have great stuff.